Important information regarding new admission
Fee waiver scheme:-
(1) 50% development charges will be waived off if the second child of the family takes admission.
(2) Full development charges will be waived off if the third child of the family takes admission.
Fee waiver scheme for meritorious students:-
(1) 100% Admission Fee Waiver for Students Excelling in Academic / Sports / C0-curricular activities and Single Girl Child.( Class III onwards)
Admission Procedure (Session 2019-20)
Admission is open for classes Prep. Junior(3+) to IX for Session 2019-20.
Age criteria for admission to classes Prep Jr. to I:
- Minimum age 3+ years as on April 1st, 2018 for Prep-Jr.
- Minimum age 4+ years as on April 1st, 2018 for Prep-Sr.
- Minimum age 5+ years as on April 1st, 2018 for class I.
Registration Forms can be filled online and after taking a print it should be submitted to the School Office. Also registration forms are available at school office.
- Registration charges - Rs. 1000/- to be submitted along with form.
- Incomplete or illegible Registration Forms, without photograph will not be processed / accepted.
- Mere issue of form or registration does not imply admission. Admission is subject to availability of the seats and is at the sole discretion of the school authorities.
Self attested photocopy of the following documents to be attached with Registration form. Receipt to be submitted to school.
- Aadhar card
- Birth Certificate
- Address Proof (Aadhaar Card / Voter ID / Passport)
- Report Card of Previous Class / Transfer Certificate (If applicable)
The list of selected children will be displayed on the school website as well as the Admission office Parents shall also be informed telephonically. (after 30 January, 2018)
On confirmation of grant of admission, parents will be required to deposit the fee within stipulated time failing which the offer of admission shall stand cancelled and the seat will be offered to another applicant.
Classes II to IX
DPS Daulatpur, Haridwar welcomes inquiries from eager and confident learners of class II - IX for session 2018-19.
- On account of seats being very limited, the admission process focusses on getting to know an applicant very well through interaction & academic assessment. (Admission test)
- Date for interaction and academic assessment (Classes II - IX) will be intimated later.
For Admission queries, please contact: School Reception at Ph- 9193205000 , 9193206000